All Realty And Loans Do-Not-Call Policy
Our company has established and implemented the following written policy and procedures for maintaining a do-not-call list. It is our company’s intent to honor anyone’s do-not-call request in a systematic and timely manner. It is also our intent to fully comply with any and all applicable do-not-call rules as a matter of course in our routine business practices. These rules are generally set forth at sections 64.1200 et seq. of Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulations pertaining to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991.
Our company requires our sales staff and other personnel to read, understand, and strictly adhere to the following rules and procedures:
- Checking Company-Specific Do-Not-Call List: Do not initiate any call to any home or cell phone number for the purpose of soliciting business unless your first check our company-specific do-not-call list if any. There is no exception to this rule for calls made based on written permission, established business relationship, or personal relationship. Our company will provide you with a copy of, or instructions for accessing our company-specific do-not-call list, inform your broker or manager immediately.
- Honoring Do-Not-Call Requests: If the purpose of your call is to solicit business, you must refrain from calling anyone’s home or cell phone number listed on our company-specific do-not-call list if any. Honor any do-not-call request for five years, unless the person asks to be removed. Do not share our company’s do-not-call list wit anyoneoutside our company.
- Verbal Do-Not-Call Requests: If anyone you speak with over the telephone or in person requests for our company to refrain from calling that person, you must immediately write down or otherwise record the following information: (1) The person’s name, if provided; (2) the person’s home and / or cell phone number(s) to be placed on our company-specific do-not-call list; (3) the date and time of the do-not-call request; and (4) any other information deemed necessary. Immediately place this information on our company-specific do-not0call list and inform your broker or manager accordingly. Your immediate attention in this matter is essential because our company must honor the do-no-call request within a reasonable time, not to exceed 30 days from the date of the request.
- Written Do-Not-Call Requests: If you receive a do-not-call request by mail, fax, e-mail or any other method, you should date and time stamp the do-not-call request. Immediately place the information on our company-specific do-not-call list and inform your broker or manager accordingly.
- Requests for Our Do-Not-Call Policy: if you receive any request for our company’s written policy for maintaining a do-not-call list, you must immediately bring this to the attention of your broker or manager for proper handling.
- Our Affiliated Entities: Absent a contrary request from a customer, a do-not-call request applies to our company and not our affiliated entities, if any, unless the customer reasonable expects them to be included given the identification of the called and the product being advertised.
- Any Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about the do-not-call rules, bring it immediately to the attention or your broker or manager.
For a Consumer this is our company’s do-not-call policy
- If you do not want to receive sales calls from All Realty And Loans, you can ask us to place your telephone number on All Realty And Loan’s “Do Not Call” list. In compliance with federal and state laws, your request will be documented immediately. Please allow up to 30 days for your telephone number to be removed from any sales programs that are currently underway.
- Your request can be in writing or by phone, and must include, at a minimum, your Telephone number.
- If you have multiple telephone numbers, tell us all numbers that you want to be included.
- You will remain on our “Do Not Call” list for five years, unless you ask to be removed.
- If your telephone number ever changes, you must give us your new information for your “Do not call” status to remain in effect.
- As consumer your should be aware that, many “do not call” regulations permit companies to contact their own customers even though your number(s) are on these other “do not call” lists. Therefore, if you are a All Realty And Loans customer, you may be contacted by All Realty And Loans even though you are on these other “do not call” lists. If you do not want to be contacted by All Realty And Loans even though you are a customer, simply follow the steps above to be placed on All Realty And Loans’s “Do Not Call” list and your request will be honored.
- Being on All Realty And Loans’s “Do Not Call” list means that you will not receive sales calls by anybody representing All Realty And Loans. We may still contact you, however, for non-solicitation purposes.
To be part of our do not call list , one can send an email with above mentioned information, to All Realty And Loans by clicking this link